Friday, April 15, 2011

Nothing To Do But To Do It

Meet the lazy Nothing-Doings,

All they do is stand around,

When it’s time for doing nothing,

Nothing-Doings can be found,

When it’s time for doing something,

You won’t find a single one,

Guess what Nothing-Doings! Our date is for later next week. For I have a few more days of doing things before I do the big something.

Goals: I want to average a sub 7:00/M average; although I would be happy if I managed to run a sub 3:05. Regardless, I will run with heart and joy.

The time is now to lock in and do something. There is always time for doing nothing later on…

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the wind be at your back!! Enjoy that run!!!

tahoegirl said...

Best wishes to you! Have the time of your life.

Amy said...

Good Luck!!!

Ironman By Thirty said...

I can't wait until you get this taper and race out of your system.

Can we look forward to return of (semi) normal Spike posts next week?

Georgia Snail said...

Best wishes! Have a great time!

B. Kramer said...

Yadda yadda yadda. Go break some hearts and race well. Cheers!

Neophyte TriGuy said...

Get out there and do something with quickness and greatness! Enjoy!

Linda said...

Good luck and have a great time!!!

The Boring Runner said...

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on how you thought it went! (Read: post your race report) :)